- Enables a non-New Zealand Citizen family member to live, study or work in Australia with a family member that is a New Zealand Citizen for up to 5 years.
- This visa can be applied by applicants inside or outside Australia.
- Eligible family members are able to travel with you if they are included at the time of application.
- Must be related to a New Zealand Citizen either as a partner, child, step-child or dependent child.
- New Zealand Citizen must either hold a Special Category Visa (subclass 444) or be granted this visa if accompanying the non-New Zealand Citizen family member to Australia.
- Must provide evidence of:
– Good Health and Character
– Health/medical or travel insurance
– Evidence of being relation/ family member of New Zealand Citizen